Funny Babies
The baby was sleepin and the two older babies were up and playing and just amusing themselves. Well my 2 year old kept pulling at her t-shirt as if she was trying to get to her diaper. She's at the stage where she sometimes likes to sit on her potty (with her clothes on) and will pull at her diaper if it's soiled. Well she kept pulling at it. So I asked her "do you need to sit on the potty?" And she kept saying "booo-booo." Then I said "did you boo-boo in your diaper?" And again my 2 year old said "boooo-boooo." Well my 4 year old joined in and said "no she shiiited in her diaper and she steeenk." Well my Hubby and I looked at each other with suprised looks at 1) how very well and clearly she spoke that sentence and 2) at what she said. I tried not to laugh so I buried my head in the couch pillow and my Hubby put his hand over his mouth. And for a few moments there was silence and then loud laughter broke out. I swear we could not help ourselves. It was sooooo dayum funny to me at how she said it. Of course the girls joined in and probably were wondering why mommy and daddy were laughin to the point of tears.
The things we say (meaning adults and babies) because I know my baby has heard me say that the baby "shited" and her father say "ohhh it's stiiinky" thus she put the two together and "voila."
Lesson for mommy "watch my potty mouth." Motherhood calls cuz my loves are up now and will ask me for oatmeal in about 2 minutes, not to mention mommy needs to change some stinky butts. LOL
*smoochies* Lady R.
1 Comments:
At 6:06 PM, August 09, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I am the WORST about this one! I can't hold a giggle to save my life so when my sons do something wrong that cracks me up I usually just have to run to another room and let my husband handle it. Its so hard when they are so funny. She's too much lol!
Post a Comment
<< Home